Hermon Pre-K and Kindergarten registrations will begin on February 5th through March 2nd, for Hermon children entering PreK or Kindergarten in the fall.
- Children must be 4 years old by October 15th, 2018, to be eligible for Pre-K.
- Children must be 5 years old by October 15th, 2018 , to be eligible for Kindergarten.The Color coded registration packets will be available in the HES office starting February 5th– February 28th. Parents and guardians are invited to come to the HES office during school days between the hours of 8 am and 4 pm to pick up or fill out the registration packets. Packets will be available at the Hermon Rec desk in the HES cafeteria during the week of February 19-23rd. If you have no way to pick up your registration packets please call Principal Perry @ 848-4000 ext. 3015 to make other arrangements.
In order for us to accurately budget, plan and prepare for our incoming class sizes, it is critical for us to have your completed registration packets by March 2nd. Our goal is to provide all PreK and K students a program this fall. We strongly encourage Hermon families to register all PreK and Kindergarten eligible children by March 2nd.
What you will need for the registration to be complete and your child to be placed:
- Completed registration packet
- Proof of residency with your physical address (example: tax bill, lease, utility bill, etc.)
- Child’s state issued (not hospital-issued) birth certificate
- Current immunization record.